NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO UNITED STATES LAW. IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO DETERMINE WHETHER THE PROMOTION IS LAWFUL IN YOUR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE AND THAT YOU MAY LAWFULLY ENTER THE PROMOTION AND RECEIVE A PRIZE (IF DETERMINED TO BE A PRIZE WINNER) UNDER THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS AS TO THE LEGALITY OF THE PROMOTION UNDER THE LAWS OF YOUR JURISDICTION, DO NOT ENTER THE PROMOTION. PROMOTION IS OPEN ONLY TO PERSONS WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE (OR AGE OF MAJORITY IN HIS/HER JURISDICTION OF RESIDENCE, WHICHEVER IS OLDER) OR OLDER. IN ADDITION, TO WIN THE GRAND PRIZE IN A PROMOTION, YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES (OR CANADA IF INCLUDED.) (PERSONS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF JURISDICTIONS OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES OR CANADA MAY ONLY ENTER THE PROMOTION FOR A CHANCE TO WIN PRIZES OTHER THAN THE GRAND PRIZE.)
1. PROMOTION SCHEDULE/STRUCTURE Jackie Castle’s Giveaways (“Promotion”) consists of a series of sweepstakes, with a new prizes being offered each calendar month. Each monthly giveaway contest begins at approximately 10:00:00 a.m. US Pacific Time (PT) on the first business day (Monday-Friday; not including US federal or Washington State holidays) of the month and ends at 09:59:59 a.m. PT on the first business day of the following month. However, by posting notice on www.jackiecastle.com, Jackie Castle's Story World Website, ect, (“Sponsor”) reserves the right to modify the timing of future monthly giveaway contest and/or to cease offering future monthly giveaways. Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Promotion.
2. HOW TO ENTER Go to the Jackie Castle's Website. Complete and submit an entry form as per the provided instructions. Only your first and last name and e-mail address are required on the entry form. To be eligible for a given monthly giveaway/contest, entry must be received during that calendar month, in accordance of the contest's start and end dates. You may be asked whether you wish to sign up for Jackie’s Mailing List to receive newsletters and updates, but this is NOT required in order to enter the Promotion.
3. RESTRICTIONS ON ENTRY LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON PER MONTHLY GIVEAWAY. (And, a given e-mail address may only be used by one (1) person to enter any monthly sweepstakes/the Promotion.) Use of any device or artifice to enter a given monthly sweepstakes more than once (including automated or programmed methods of entry) or other acts of tampering will result in disqualification and voiding of all entries in the applicable monthly sweepstakes and, perhaps, prohibition from participation in future monthly sweepstakes. Should Sponsor suspect that tampering has occurred, Sponsor further reserves the right to pursue all available legal remedies (in addition to disqualification/voiding of entries) so as to protect its rights. In the event of dispute as to the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed made by person whom Sponsor determines in its sole discretion is the true, rightful owner of the e-mail address provided.
4. RANDOM DRAWINGS/WINNER NOTIFICATION Three (3) business days after conclusion of a monthly sweepstakes, Sponsor will select winner(s) via random drawing for the corresponding monthly sweepstakes. The drawing will take place at Sponsor’s offices in Dallas, Texas USA or another location of Sponsor’s sole choosing. Each monthly sweepstakes drawing will consist of all eligible entries received during that month (as defined above). For the avoidance of doubt, non-winning entries received will not be retained for subsequent monthly sweepstakes; to enter more than (1) monthly sweepstakes, you must re-enter each month. Potential winner(s) will be notified via e-mail and must respond to the notification e-mail within (72) hours of transmission with his/her complete mailing address as well as other information that Sponsor may require (e.g., proof of age). After receipt of information and verification of eligibility/compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be shipped to winner at indicated address. If potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason, fails to timely respond to notification e-mail, or if prize is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind. In such case, an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received for the applicable monthly giveaway. In order to comply with Canadian law, if selected in a random drawing, in order to be deemed a potential prize winner, a Canadian resident must correctly answer a time-based mathematical skill-testing question without assistance of any kind.
5. PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING The prize(s) available for each monthly sweepstakes will be listed on Jackie Castle's Website. Such posted information is made a part of these Official Rules and incorporated herein by reference; in the event of any inconsistency between these Official Rules and the information posted on the Jackie Castle's Website, these Official Rules shall govern with the exception of prize information and notice of modification of Promotion (see Section 1), as posted on the Jackie Castle Website. Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable or exchangeable by winners for cash. No prize substitution except by Sponsor in its sole discretion for another prize of comparable value. To the fullest extent permitted by law, taxes on prize (if any) and unspecified expenses in conjunction with prize acceptance/use are winner’s sole responsibility. There is a limit of one (1) Promotion prize per person per (6) month period. The odds of winning prize(s) in a given monthly sweepstakes depend on the number of eligible entries received for that monthly sweepstakes.
6. RELEASES Where legal, by accepting prize, winner agrees (and will confirm in writing upon request) to use of his/her name, likeness, photograph, image, voice and other indicia of persona for advertising/publicity/trade purposes by Sponsor and its designees without further compensation or notice. By participating, to the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and the directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders and employees of any of the above organizations, Sponsor’s successors and assigns, as well as Facebook, from any and all liability arising from participation in the Promotion, any Promotion-related activities and possession, receipt, acceptance or use of prize (if applicable). Without limiting the foregoing, Jackie Castle, makes no warranty, guarantee or representation of any kind, including merchantability or fitness for intended purpose, of any prize offered in the Promotion.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION Employees, officers and directors (as well as their immediate families) of Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies are not eligible for Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, garbled, incomplete, corrupted, inaccessible, misdirected, delayed or damaged entries or notification e-mails, all of which are void; or, for technological, programming, electronic or other error/malfunction/failure of any kind. Proof of transmission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules on a given occasion shall not constitute the waiver of such provision. If Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that a given monthly sweepstakes cannot be conducted as originally planned due to any cause beyond its control (e.g., fraud, riot or natural disaster), Sponsor may cancel, modify or suspend that monthly sweepstakes and award the prize(s) for that monthly sweepstakes from among all eligible entries received for that monthly sweepstakes prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner that Sponsor in its sole discretion determines is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action will be posted at the Jackie Castle Website; such action is also subject to Sponsor obtaining approval from the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux. For residents of Québec, any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
8. CHOICE OF LAW/DISPUTE RESOLUTION Any and all disputes regarding the Promotion or these Official Rules shall be governed by the internal, substantive law of the U.S. State of Washington (i.e., without regard to choice of law/conflict of law principles of Washington State or any other jurisdiction). Any action must be brought in U.S. federal or state court in Texas, and entrant consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts. In any such action, a person is only entitled to recover actual costs involved in participating in the Promotion, if any, with all rights to attorneys’ fees and any and all damages (including special, punitive, consequential damages) being expressly waived. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the preceding to the fullest extent allowed by law. Should the preceding or any other provision of these Official Rules be deemed by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, such invalid/illegal/unenforceable provision shall be severed from these Official Rules and replaced with a substitute provision that most closely approximates Sponsor’s original intent and such invalidity/illegality/unenforceability shall not affect the validity/legality/enforceability of the balance of these Official Rules. 9. WINNERS LIST Names of winners will be posted on the Jackie Castle's Website approximately 1 – 2 weeks after the conclusion of a given monthly sweepstakes. Sponsored by Jackie Castle, Bedford, Tx, 7602. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.